Moving my service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bishop
New Poster

Moving my service

I'm 3 weeks from moving all of my stuff. I have done made the call to reactivate my services. I have done moved out into a new house in Merryville,LA. I would like to know the process of moving. According to the lady that I talked to all I need to do is move my box to the new house and have a technician scheduled to fix my services at the new house. Can someone explain to me what I truly need to do before I mess up. I can only go back to my old house once because the place where I moved to is over 200 miles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Bishop,

Thanks for reaching out about your move! Just give us a call at your convenience to let us know you're moving so we can get the new address and set up the installation. 

You just need to bring the modem and its power supply to the new address. 

Hope that helps!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Even though I think having a tech come to your new place to install the service is probably the way to go, I'd say that to be on the safe side you should wait until the reps on this site reply to you.  They're here M-F during business hours. 

Tagging two of them: @Liz , @Remy 

Liz

Good morning Bishop,

Thanks for reaching out about your move! Just give us a call at your convenience to let us know you're moving so we can get the new address and set up the installation. 

You just need to bring the modem and its power supply to the new address. 

Hope that helps!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!