No Transmit No System lights

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
captaincrunk
New Poster

No Transmit No System lights

It has been a few days now and Ive tried power cycling the router... everytime it has no system light. I cannot connect to the system control center. Is there a problem with the modem itself or is there something else I should try?

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@captaincrunk , that sounds like a problem with the system (modem, dish).  The reps on this site can run remote diagnostics for you, but they won't be here until Monday (keeping in mind Monday is a sandwich day between the weekend and the holiday, so some may be off tomorrow too).  Please leave your modem plugged in so it can be accessed remotely.  You can also try calling the 24/7 customer service line at 866-347-3292. 

Remy

captaincrunk,

Thanks for reaching out! I see this is your first post. Welcome to the Community! It's unfortunate to hear you're unable to access the System Control Center. We'd love to take a look into this for you, but I was unable to locate the account connected to your Community profile. Please send a private message to the link provided below, with your account number or a phone number attached!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

captaincrunk
New Poster

I got a service code to work earlier and it was something like 3.1.1 (something to do with a broken wire, possibly) and upon checking the dish outside I noticed a broken wire along the side of my house like a lawnmower or animal chewed it. Im not sure if its the one connected to the HughesNet service or not because part of the line is buried... but hmmmmm