Hughesnet Community

No internet. Only lights are wifi, lan, and power.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KristinTCarter

No internet. Only lights are wifi, lan, and power.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi KristinTCarter,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Tuesday, Apr 6, 2021 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did you try unplugging the modem from the wall, waiting a few minutes, and plugging it back in?

Yes I unplugged it waited 30 seconds plugged it back in, and also tried reset one the back. No luck.

GabeU

@KristinTCarter 

Preferably with a LAN cable connected device, what is the State Code that's showing on this modem page?   Both the number and the description it gives.  It'll be near the top of the page.

For reference, in the future it would be best to not utilize the reset button on the back of the modem without first being instructed to by a rep.  There are instances/situations where resetting the modem could actually cause more harm than good.

maratsade

The HN reps on this site will likely have to run remote diagnostics on your equipment, but the code that Gabe requested will help give them some idea what's going on, so please post it if you can get it.  Hang in there; hopefully the reps will reply to you today. 

@KristinTCarter wrote:

Yes I unplugged it waited 30 seconds plugged it back in, and also tried reset one the back. No luck.

Good morning KristinTCarter,

I see the technician has completed the visit and has gotten your site back online! If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi KristinTCarter,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Tuesday, Apr 6, 2021 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz