Reboot

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tholland1959
New Poster

Reboot

Can I get my modem rebooted I am 3hrs away from home for a few more days and it stopped working.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Tholland1959 

The reps won't be back until tomorrow, but likely after getting some personal information from you via PM, for which they will give you a link, they'll be able to do so.  With this said, when coming back from a weekend it can take them a little longer to reply, but hopefully they'll do so tomorrow.

View solution in original post

Liz

Good morning Tholland1959, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Tholland1959 

The reps won't be back until tomorrow, but likely after getting some personal information from you via PM, for which they will give you a link, they'll be able to do so.  With this said, when coming back from a weekend it can take them a little longer to reply, but hopefully they'll do so tomorrow.

Liz

Good morning Tholland1959,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I just ran diagnostics on your site and the HughesNet equipment is working normally. Do you still need a reboot?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Good morning Tholland1959, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz