cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Strength fade, now no connection

Re: Signal Strength fade, now no connection

Hi Kafka,

I followed up on the dispatch notes and it looks like they tried emailing you at the email address you specified to me on July 25. Are you able to receive emails in general on that address? I'll see if I can get an email address for Timeless that you can use.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Liz:

I can and di receive emails on that account on a regular basis.

I will PM you with additional addresses... standby...

Sophomore

Liz:

I have sent an email to timeless.

Thanks for letting me know, Kafka, I'll let the installations department know as well that you've reached out.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Sent another email from a different account early afternoon, Thursday, 02 AUG 2018

Still awaiting a reply as of 10AM local time, Friday, 03 Aug 2018

Good morning Kafka, 

Thank you for the update, I've passed this along to the installations department so they're aware.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi Kafka,

Timeless has also being trying to e-mail all three of your addresses, not sure what's going on, but regardless, they will come out to your site Monday so we can take care of you. I asked if they have a time frame so once I hear back I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Liz:

Timeless has succeeded in sending me email. On all three accounts, no less.

Praise be to the gods of high tech internet web stuff and things.

Sophomore

Timeless has managed to fire off another email.

That does it. I'm buyng a lottery ticket.

Woo! Yes I was informed that you were able arrange something with Timeless. I'm so happy to hear it. Hope the visit goes well!

Thanks,
Liz