cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skid5150
Freshman

State 12.1.12 code

Hello,

New to Hughes and so far having unrealiable service.  Getting contant state 12.1.12 error code and 10%-30% packet loss.  My overview page myHughesnet says Poor reboot. after Reboot still same issue.  Also getting random DNS errors on normal sites i visit. Any thing else i need to do other than reboot ?

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I suggest you wait until the HN reps on this site reply to your post, hopefully tomorrow. They will try to reach your modem remotely to see if they can figure out what's going on, and they'll let you know what to do next. You should leave your modem plugged in so they can reach it. 

If they can't access your account through your community ID, they will ask you to send them that information privately. 

Good luck; I hope things get fixed for you quickly. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I suggest you wait until the HN reps on this site reply to your post, hopefully tomorrow. They will try to reach your modem remotely to see if they can figure out what's going on, and they'll let you know what to do next. You should leave your modem plugged in so they can reach it. 

If they can't access your account through your community ID, they will ask you to send them that information privately. 

Good luck; I hope things get fixed for you quickly. 

Remy

skid5150,

It appears that this is your first post. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some service issues, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

Sent PM

Twfox52
New Poster

skid5150, I hope they were able to solve this problem for you. I have had this problem since installation in January. Transmit Error codes are now up to 20% of the time. Hughesnet has not provided a solution. A service tech has come out three times but has found nothing and says the problem is on Hughesnet side. I have been in contact with Remy since almost the beginning, he agrees the error rate is unacceptable but apparently has no clue why. Most recently they sent a Tech out as a "courtesy" but again he found no problems at the site and again blames Hughesnet. The speed test on the app is showing 15mbps download speed even though I have the Elite Service Plan.

I had a tech come out and did a recheck of the install. Only issue he found was couple a mounting bolts were not "tight enough".

That seemed to have fixed it for now.