State Code 12.1.12

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_78933
Sophomore

State Code 12.1.12

My Gen4 system has started having transmit problems over the past two months, and it now shows State Code 12.1.12 at 40+% of the time, on average over the past week.  No changes in line of sight, signal strength is good, power cord is plugged into wall outlet directly, dish is clean, cable connections checked and tightened, and modem power-cycled, but issue persists.  My hardware was installed soon after Gen4 was available in my area, so is about 5 years old.  No major issues with transmit function until now.

Any suggestions?  @Amanda @Liz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hi David, 

It seems you are having the same issue as another customer here, so the same fix may apply. We are currently waiting for a radio to be shipped out for replacement, but your local technician may have one in stock. Let me reach out to the distributor in your area and see if someone in your area already has one on hand. Using the tools on hand, I'll try to make some adjustments to alleviate the connectivity loss you are experiencing temporarily.

Thank you

Amanda

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Amanda

Hi David, 

It seems you are having the same issue as another customer here, so the same fix may apply. We are currently waiting for a radio to be shipped out for replacement, but your local technician may have one in stock. Let me reach out to the distributor in your area and see if someone in your area already has one on hand. Using the tools on hand, I'll try to make some adjustments to alleviate the connectivity loss you are experiencing temporarily.

Thank you

Amanda

Thanks for the quick reply, Amanda.

Since I rebooted the modem a couple of hours ago, the transmit state code has persisted over 80% of the time, so the problem is becoming worse, and very quickly.  I do hope you're able to locate a radio in stock near me.

@Amanda,

My system worked well for a few days after the weather warmed up, but another cool front came in yesterday and my transmit / uplink functionality has substantially deteriorated again.  The transmit problems appear to occur whenever our ambient temperature drops below about 50 deg F, which occurs quite often in the winter.

Have you had any luck in locating a replacement radio, per your previous post last week?

David, I've sent you a private message regarding your issue with more information.

~Amanda

The software changes that were made appear to have improved system performance for now.

Thanks, Amanda.

Great to hear David, I'm glad it is working well. I will leave your thread open just in case.

Thanks,

Amanda