System light out on HT2000W

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TinaMccarty
New Poster

System light out on HT2000W

System light on HT2000W not lit up all other lights are working. I have unplugged router, check for any obstructions out side around satellite, everything is fine. Can anyone help me on what it could be

4 REPLIES 4
Damian

@TinaMccarty,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear this. It sounds like you are describing a system transmit issue. Are you experiencing poor weather at the moment?  -Damian 

No weather has been great. Sunny clear sky and no rain 

@TinaMccarty 

Thank you for that info. When attempting to access your modem remotely to run diagnostics, I was not able to complete it to due it possibly being unplugged. If the modem is actually plugged in, please double check that the black coaxial cable at the bottom of the modem is snuggly screwed in. If you can please check to see if the coaxial cable going into the dish is snuggly screwed in as well. If your dish is on the roof, you can skip that last step.

Since I was unable to get a clear reading of your modem remotely you may have to locate this info for me. In order to find out what is happening to the service, we will need to obtain the state code. Since the other lights are still working, you will be able to access the modem's internal control center. This is where we will be able to locate the state code. To do this, open any browser you would like on a computer or device connected to your HughesNet network. In the address bar at the top of the page, type in 192.168.0.1 or systemcontrolcenter.com. This will populate the control center for your modem. At the top of the page, please click on the "System Status" link. The next page will load where the state code will be displayed in the first information box. Your state code should be in a format such as "0.0.0" . -Damian  

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Edited because Damian came to the rescue. 🙂