Transmit Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rongretz
New Poster

Transmit Issue

I have been having an intermittent issue for the past week: 12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred. The weather has been mostly sunny and quite warm although we had some rain overnight. I really need this problem fixed.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Ron,

Just following up on your case and I see the tech was able to get in touch with you after all and visited yesterday. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The weather at the gateway can affect your system as well. There have also been issues with Century Link that have affected many of us. HN has been working with them to fix the issues. 

rongretz wrote:
I have been having an intermittent issue for the past week: 12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred. The weather has been mostly sunny and quite warm although we had some rain overnight. I really need this problem fixed.

Liz

Good morning Ron,

Thanks for reaching out. I pulled up your account and I see we've created a dispatch to address your concerns. However, the local dealer assigned to visit your site hasn't been able to reach you to confirm an appointment. Looks like the number we have is outdated, so can you please private message me the current phone number so the tech can call you?

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Ron,

Just following up on your case and I see the tech was able to get in touch with you after all and visited yesterday. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz