Voice Issues Problems Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan_H
New Poster

Voice Issues Problems Service

I have followed all of the instructions and entered the SAN, MAC and Zip code only to get "Your order cannot be processed at this time. Error 004. Please call Customer Care". I don't have a phone. I have internet and can e-mail or chat. I have a cell phone but service is not available at my location. After I entered the SAN, MAC and Zip Code, I thought it was supposed to direct me to another section so I could get a phone number. I have e-mailed and chatted with several Customer Care people who also direct me to call, chat or e-mail someone else. Is there anyone who can give me an answer? Am I going to have to go inconvience one of the neighbors so I can get on the phone with Customer Care?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Amanda

Hello Susan,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I have located your account and will see what is causing the error. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Amanda

View solution in original post

Amanda

Hi Susan,

After looking through the account and orders, it looks like the service was successfully activated this morning. Can you plug a phone into your Voice ATA and check for a dialtone?

-Amanda

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Susan, the Hughesnet reps on this site will likely investigate and help you with this. They're usually on 9-5 M-F.  Give them some time to get back to you --  sometimes it takes a business day or two. 

Amanda

Hello Susan,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I have located your account and will see what is causing the error. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Hi Susan,

After looking through the account and orders, it looks like the service was successfully activated this morning. Can you plug a phone into your Voice ATA and check for a dialtone?

-Amanda

Amanda

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.