Hughesnet Community

Where is Connected Device Information Stored?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lakeland4
Junior

Where is Connected Device Information Stored?

I have a Gen5 HT2000W modem and in searching for information on connecting devices I came across the page ‘How Can I See Daily Usage By Device’ (https://my.hughesnet.com/support/faq/898/).  It describes how you can view your usage for the 24 hour period but it may take several minutes to load your usage over the previous 14 days.  My question is if the device’s data usage information is stored in the modem why would it take that long?  Or is the information stored elsewhere?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi lakeland4,

Good question! That data is stored in one of our databases, which is why it takes some time to load. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Never mind. 

Liz

Hi lakeland4,

Good question! That data is stored in one of our databases, which is why it takes some time to load. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade

Does this mean we as users can't access this information? 

@Liz wrote:

Hi lakeland4,

-Liz

Thank you

Liz

Your usage by device should be accessible online at myHughesNet.com under Usage for the last 24 hours or 14 days.

-Liz

maratsade

Ah, thanks!  

@Liz wrote:

Your usage by device should be accessible online at myHughesNet.com under Usage for the last 24 hours or 14 days.

-Liz