contact list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beverly3
New Poster

contact list

Today my contact list for e mail is empty. I tried importing from another e mail list but it won't. Anyone else having this problem? Solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning folks, 

Thank you for bringing this up. I escalated this to our email admins and they have resolved this; your email contacts should be restored, can you please confirm?

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Another person has posted that they also lost their contact list

The HN reps on the site will have to look at this and see whether it's a known issue and what's being done to fix it. Give them some time to look into the issue; sometimes it takes a while. 

@Beverly3 wrote:

Today my contact list for e mail is empty. I tried importing from another e mail list but it won't. Anyone else having this problem? Solution?

Remy

Beverly3,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! Please send us a PM to this link, with your account number or a phone number attached. It'll help us take a deeper look into this!

Thanks,

Remy

tumbleweed1

I have also lost my contact list.

It won't even allow me to add an email and save it. it never shows up.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

For more visibility and to get responses from the reps, you will need to start your own "ticket."  To do so, go to Tech Support and click the blue button labeled Sart a topic.

You may also want to include screenshots. That will let the reps see what you mean. 

@tumbleweed1 wrote:

I have also lost my contact list.

It won't even allow me to add an email and save it. it never shows up.

Liz

Good morning folks, 

Thank you for bringing this up. I escalated this to our email admins and they have resolved this; your email contacts should be restored, can you please confirm?

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Closing this thread since I haven't heard back from anyone here, but feel free to start a new thread if you have any other concerns.

-Liz