hughesnet login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wgrobison1
Junior

hughesnet login

I can only login to hughesnet or hughesnet email through fire fox, when I try to log in normally, its says "loading" and nothing happens. This change occurred today. Is there a problem at hughesnet?

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Have you cleared history, cache, and cookies?  

You can't login at all if you use a different browser, like Chrome or Edge?

I have cleared cache,history and cookies,unplugged modem power,restarteds everal times,flushed DSS still can't log in with edge, only Firefox

maratsade

The fact that you can login with one browser indicates the issue is with your browser or computer. Have you checked for updates? Do you have an ad blocker? Are you using a VPN? Have you tried using Edge’s incognito mode? 

checked for updates

no ad blocker

private mode doesnt open it

this is message I get  when trying to open hughesnet in private mode

Hmmm… can't reach this page

hughesnet’s server IP address could not be found.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS settings
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Diagnose issueRefresh

maratsade

Here are 6 ways to try to fix this: https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/err_name_not_resolved

You say you flushed the DNS -- make sure you follow the instructions to the letter. If you leave a device connected, it can poison the DNS again. To clear a possible DNS problem:

1. Turn off all of the devices using the modem (all phones, iPads, computers, etc.)

2. Unplug the modem's power from the wall socket.

3. Wait a minute, then plug the modem back in.

4. Wait about 5 minutes after all the lights on the modem are back on, then turn all your devices on one-by-one.