hughesnet search engine

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lesco
New Poster

hughesnet search engine

What search engine is used within the hughesnet browser, and how can I add it to another browser outside hughesnet? (as the default)

Does the magnet know it's attractive?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

There is no HughesNet browser. Are you referring to the My HughesNet website?  You can use any browser you want with HughesNet. 

View solution in original post

GabeU

@Lesco wrote:

What search engine is used within the hughesnet browser, and how can I add it to another browser outside hughesnet? (as the default)

If you're referring to the search box on the MyHughesNet web page, given the options on the results page it looks like it's Google.  Changing to another search engine for this feature is not one of the options, however, so Google it will remain.   

You can likely change the search engine used for address bar search results in whatever browser you're using, however.  That option will be in the browser's settings.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade

There is no HughesNet browser. Are you referring to the My HughesNet website?  You can use any browser you want with HughesNet. 

GabeU

@Lesco wrote:

If you're referring to the search box on the MyHughesNet web page, given the options on the results page it looks like it's Google.  Changing to another search engine for this feature is not one of the options, however, so Google it will remain.   

You can likely change the search engine used for address bar search results in whatever browser you're using, however.  That option will be in the browser's settings.

A lite version if it is.

Does the magnet know it's attractive?