trusted sender and hughesnet email

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emilymaly
Freshman

trusted sender and hughesnet email

Is there a spot in hughesnet email to add a trusted sender? We are working with 5/3 bank and this is the reply we received from their IT department... "their email security is blocking the ping we send to verify it is a valid email. IT has verified that this issue should be resolved once the customer makes the necessary changes in email" "security settings feature in your email account where you can add certain senders as trusted senders"

Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@emilymaly

When you're signed into HughesNet's email, click on Preferences at the top.  You should then be able to see the Trusted Addresses button on the left, which you click on to bring up the place where you can add the addresses.  

If you don't see it, after clicking Preferences click on Mail, which should open the tree so you can see the Trusted Addresses button.  

Make sure to click Save after you've entered and added the address.  

Screenshot (46).jpg

Hope this helps.  🙂 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU

@emilymaly

When you're signed into HughesNet's email, click on Preferences at the top.  You should then be able to see the Trusted Addresses button on the left, which you click on to bring up the place where you can add the addresses.  

If you don't see it, after clicking Preferences click on Mail, which should open the tree so you can see the Trusted Addresses button.  

Make sure to click Save after you've entered and added the address.  

Screenshot (46).jpg

Hope this helps.  🙂 

Gabu, thanks so much for the reply.  My page does not look like that, similar, but not the same. I have "preferences" and then tabs across the top. Mail is one of those tabs but after clicking on it do not have a "trusted addresses".  In fact I don't have a tree at all.  This is what I see.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Hot dog I figured it out!! I was in the standard HTML version and that did not have the option. I logged out and then logged back in and email opened in the "advanced" version and the options were like yours and I found the trusted sites! Thanks for your help 🙂

GabeU

@emilymaly

You're very welcome.  I'm glad you were able to figure it out.   When I read your first reply this morning I thought that it might have something to do with the HTML vs Ajax setting and I was going to suggest changing it, but I then scrolled a little further and saw your second reply, which showed that you already had.  🙂  

I hope it helps you to be able to get your bank's emails.  🙂 🙂 🙂