walled garden mode state 21.2.6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bigquiet1
New Poster

walled garden mode state 21.2.6

Signal strength 100, and not suspended but will not connect.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Bigquiet1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to address your concerns and looks like performance is degraded at your gateway. Our engineers are already addressing this and verifying the fix to restore connectivity. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

LIz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The last time my system was in a walled garden state, it went away on its own, but you could try rebooting the modem. 

Bigquiet1 wrote:
Signal strength 100, and not suspended but will not connect.

MarkJFine
Professor

@Bigquiet1 

It's possible that your gateway is unavailable due to weather between it and the satellite. Otherwise, gateway sites frequently get maintenance updates during the bonus period and become unavailable during that time. Usually it will come back within about an hour when the update (if successful) is completed.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

It was a hughesnet problem. I was connected to Duluth via Jupiter 2, but couldn't get past the gateway
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

That's basically what Liz told you, that it was a gateway problem and that they were working on it.  

Yup! This has been resolved by now, so I double-checked your site and can see you're back online. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Good morning Bigquiet1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to address your concerns and looks like performance is degraded at your gateway. Our engineers are already addressing this and verifying the fix to restore connectivity. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

LIz