Drafts of posted tests

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Drafts of posted tests

Is anyone else finding drafts of posted tests in their profile area?  I created a post and posted it  (no more than a second elapsed between the two actions), and now it's both published and sitting as a draft in my profile area.

drafts.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

I hadn't noticed but I'll now look for it.

A saved draft would be a real bacon saver when the site logs you off during creation of a long reply.

Good catch maratsade! Thanks for posting! Here's what I see on my profile page--apparently I have a saved draft from Thursday.

um.PNG

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade

If it saves at least one draft, it may be a very useful thing for those who write detailed posts -- but I tested the draft thing and it doesn't work if I'm logged out.  Posts submitted while logged out seem to just go poof and vanish into the ether.

I see the Autosave kick in for the post as I'm writing it, but I don't know if this is what generates the draft under my profile.  

ETA:  Well, it didn't work.  This post wasn't saved as a draft in the profile area.  I have no idea why one post was and the other wasn't.   Everything else was the same. 

maratsade

Well, it seems random.  It was displaying drafts and now it isn't.  Phooey.

Hmm, we'll look into this too. Adding to our ever growing list. 🙂 Thanks for letting us know!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade

@Liz wrote:

Hmm, we'll look into this too. Adding to our ever growing list. 🙂 Thanks for letting us know!

LOL.  Lithium reps will run out of the room very fast when they see the list. 🙂