Worst internet service in the world is hugesnet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wilmareddog
New Poster

Worst internet service in the world is hugesnet

Its always to slow it never works like they promise or advertis I'm looking into changing service this is not right charging for something that is so bad an never gets a good reviews that iv seen
6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

In the world, huh? I take it you tested every single ISP in the world to be able to make that assertion. 

If it doesn't work for you, then go with someone else; it's still a free country.  You can also try to improve your experience by working with people here, but if all you want to do is complain, then go to social media. This is a tech and account support site,  not a whine and rant site. 

I agree Hughes net is the worst internet provider from day one couldn't watch any shows on netflix and kept losing services on phones and tablets and I only have 5 items connected and I have called several times and they still haven't fixed the problems.
maratsade

Are you still a subscriber? You may want to try giving this community a chance to help you improve your experience, keeping in mind that satellite internet doesn't work the same as other types of internet you may have had.  

If the service experience is so rotten, can you switch to something else in your area?

Jreynolds24 wrote:
I agree Hughes net is the worst internet provider from day one couldn't watch any shows on netflix and kept losing services on phones and tablets and I only have 5 items connected and I have called several times and they still haven't fixed the problems.

GabeU

@Wilmareddog 

This section concerns the Community, as the title suggests.  

This is a Support Community, with the keyword being Support.  If you're having issues, ask for support.  

If the service isn't to your liking, you're free to cancel it at any time.

Tfshaug01
New Poster

I agree that its not good cause I cant stream movies at all and when i go to their website there's no place to send a message
maratsade

• You can send messages here, and you can interact directly with HN reps on this site.  This is where you interact with them, not the HughesNet website. 
  • If you need tech support, go to the Tech Support section and click on the blue button labeled "start a topic." Describe your issue politely and wait for answers.  Be prepared to troubleshoot. 
  • If you're in a hurry you can always call the customer service line, which is available 24/7, or you can chat with a rep. All the information is at the top of these pages, under Contact Us. 
  • There are people willing to help you, but they can't if you won't give them a chance. 

Tfshaug01 wrote:
I agree that its not good cause I cant stream movies at all and when i go to their website there's no place to send a message