posting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikilynne
New Poster

posting

I wish someone would tell me how to post or reply or answer NOOOOOOO   Hughes does nothing to assist customers only tells lies before you buy.  I hate this.  I am signed in I went to help and nope noooo help. 

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

What are you talking about? They help people all the time, which you would notice if you'd take the time to observe.  What is the problem you need help with?  

larcar50
New Poster

It's true I was cut right off on a live chat the minute i said I wanted to cancel my voice service. Then when I try to email them about it they limit how many words I can send. !!!!! I hopethis changes soon as I just switched from Century Link and had better service . 

GabeU

@larcar50 

To cancel your Voice service, you need to call 866-347-3292.  Service cancellations must be done over the phone.

maratsade

You can only cancel by calling the customer service line, not by chat. Hopefully CL will work better for you. Good luck!

larcar50 wrote:

It's true I was cut right off on a live chat the minute i said I wanted to cancel my voice service. Then when I try to email them about it they limit how many words I can send. !!!!! I hopethis changes soon as I just switched from Century Link and had better service . 

GabeU

@nikilynne wrote:

I wish someone would tell me how to post or reply or answer NOOOOOOO    

Didn't you just do so?  How else would we be reading your topic if you didn't post one?  

To reply to a post or topic, click on "Reply".