Account Ownership

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavenDoll
New Poster

Account Ownership

Site# [removed for privacy] My name is Amy Rafferty on Feburary 19th 2020 I placed a order for internet and Phone service and when they ran my name for the credit check it came back that I didn't qualify so the representive asked if there was anyone elses name they could run for the credit check to get my order processed, they 3 wayed a few of my relatives and my Aunt April Oilers name finally went through. I called Hughes net Thursday February 20th 2020 to inform them that I no longer wanted the phone service only internet and they informed me that when the technition showed up to install my equipment to let them know that I no longer wanted the phone service only internet so they didn't hook it up and then call Hughes net back the day my service was installed and inform them that it was done and give them reference # 127496135 and they would see where I wanted to cancel my phone service. Well they have my entire account information wrong and won't fix the situation. The account is supposed to be in my name which is Amy Rafferty NOT my aunt's name April Oiler. This is my service she has NOTHING to do with it she just allowed me to use her name for a credit reference. When the technition came today February 21st 2020 and installed my internet he said my name ( Amy Rafferty) and I signed my name giving permission to install the equipment onto my residence and all, they said nothing about my Aunt but then when I call back in to cancel my phone service their telling me MY ACCOUNT is in MY AUNT'S NAME AND NOT MINE. So what I'm needing done is the name on the account CHANGED from APRIL OILER to MY NAME AMY RAFFERTY. Or else I'm canceling my entire order and going through someone else. They said when she asked to be sure if the account was going to be in MY name and have NOTHING to do with her they reassured her that the account was in my name and her name would be no where on my bill. AND MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT IS IN HER NAME when it's supposed to be in mine AMY RAFFERTY. Please fix this matter and let me know. Thank You. Any and all questions regarding this I can be reached at [removed for privacy]. Have a blessed day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi DavenDoll, 

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You may want to remove all personal information from this post....the HN staff on this site can find the information via other means, and putting your info online like this on a public site is risky. 

Liz

Hello DavenDoll,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for reaching out, we can certainly help address your concerns. Please give me some time to look into this for you. Once I have any news or questions for you I'll post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you Liz I truly appreciate it any information you need from me I can send as in names reference #'s site #'s and anything else you may need

Hi DavenDoll, 

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz