Hughesnet Community

Account concerns

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
horseloverkim

Account concerns

Wow this is unbelivable. i was not only hung up on FOUR times by Hughes Net workers I also typed a whole long page of help here and it all went away. I am trying to fix my Hughes Net account i had callled FOUR times the last two times asking to talk to a suppervisor. Each time i was placed on hold my call was dissconected . I am so upset that no one has returned my call. Is Hughes Net saying they do not care about us as a customer ? That is the way i feel. Could someone please look up my account and return this call so we can get this called back and cleared up? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning horseloverkim,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear what happened, I'll let management know about your experience. 

I pulled up your account to investigate your reason for calling us. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!