Auto Pay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starone
New Poster

Auto Pay

Well have been with Hughes Net for a week and after reading all of the posts I am really nervous about what I may have gotten myself into.  I was not told I had to be on auto pay when I signed up.  I had called customer service stating that I did not want to be on autopay and was told that I could not be taken off of it.  After reading how others are getting charged above and beyond this is a real concern.  I live on a strict budget and do not have room for errors occuring.  I have to know that the amount is the same monthly without any additional surprises.  I WANT OFF AUTOPAY.  HELP.

3 REPLIES 3
stev568

I know what you are talking about, they steal your credit card number so they can robbed you blind. You can do what my daughter done and what I am thinking about doing also, cancell your credit card  number and get a new one. They are no better then all other company's, I get all my other bills in the mail in plenty of time to mail back the payment. That's why hughes locks you into a two year contract, and you can't cancell with out paying a $400.00 penalty. I know when my two year's are up i'm going to drop them like hot cakes.

I am not happy with the way the auto pay system is set up either. I get an email stating my bill is due in five days, so I look at my account. The current bill is not there. The bill only shows up after they take my money. This month I was over charged $100.00. They cannot submit a refund to my card, I have to wait until next month's bill is credited. I still have to pay my credit card bill the extra $100.00. This is the pits!

Liz

Hi starone,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly address your concerns. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community by clicking the envelope icon, I've sent you a PM to address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!