Hughesnet Community

Beware, they won't tell you there is a data limit until it is too late

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kberget

Beware, they won't tell you there is a data limit until it is too late

I am highly disappointed in the fact that I was misinformed when I signed up for services with your company. What A surprise to find out we would only have Internet for seven days out of the month. It was an even bigger surprise to find that you refuse to cancel my service without charging me a fee even though I was lied too. I expected better customer service out of you

2 REPLIES 2
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

kberget,

If you was lied to during sign up, you can request a sales call review here, and if found in your favor, typically have cancelation fees waived...  The sales rep is required to mention and explain the data caps (seeing as all service plans are based on data cap amounts), as well as disclaimers for streaming, gaming, and the contract it self.
Amanda

Hi kberget

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As C0RR0SIVE mentions, we can definitely see if your sales call is available for review. We have already located your account and will send off to the sales center to request the review. Please keep in mind that today is the last day we are in the office until Monday, due to the holiday, so we may not have a response until next week. We appreciate your understanding and patience

Thank you
Amanda