Hughesnet Community

Bill constantly says I am past due

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
da4513

Bill constantly says I am past due

I opted for a paper bill and pay extra for this. We pay electronically through our bank every month on time and several days before the due date. Yet, when we receive the bill, it says we are past due. This hurts our credit and causes stress in the house. Can this comment be removed from our bills?
3 REPLIES 3
cuddlebug

Good morning da4513.  I do hope this is resolved for you by now, but if not, it is Monday, so a rep should be here to help you very soon.  I don't blame you for being upset, a past due payment is no joke.  Here's praying for you.
Amanda

Hi da4513

Thank you for coming to our community. I have edited your post to omit your account number for privacy reasons. It looks like this issue began back in July 2015 when a payment was missed. Currently, there is nothing past due and your due date for this current $69.98 bill is on 03/08/16 and as long as it is paid by then, you will have no past due balance on your next bill either.

Past Due:
$0.00
Monthly/One Time Charges:
$65.73     

Usage Charges:
$0.00     
-----------------

Current Charges:
$65.73     

Taxes:
$4.25     
-----------------

Total Current Invoice:
$69.98
Total Due:
$69.98
Due Date:
03/08/2016

Please let me know if you still have questions.

Thank you
Amanda
Amanda

To be completely honest when I first saw the post I thought "Bill should really stop telling our customers about their payments!" 🙂