Billing matter

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kristiesue36
New Poster

Billing matter

Hughesnet, I have called 9 times since 1/25/17 regarding a billing matter. I sent in required fax (my bank statement) for my $76.73 credit, and every time I call back on the status I get the run around, told something different, told I'd be credited 1-2 business days, I'm very disappointed and would like the matter resolved ASAP, please. I don't want to call CS again, it gets me no where. Please help me resolve this matter. I paid on Dec. 9th via the new app through my debit card. Then in January I realized my next bill was automatically going to come off my card that I didn't authorize. So I paid it again Jan 10th over the phone and had my card removed. Well, Jan. 6th you tried to take my paymnt via automatic. So I paid that on Jan. 10th, when I removed the card. I sent all the info asked for and only Nicky truly inderstood my priblem and the error. My payment in Dec. was not actually reversed on Jan. 6th as you can see from the faxed bank statement. I'm frustrated and hope you can resolve this matter as I don't owe $76.73. You can also see and reconcile that my payments have been made on time since I signed up May of 2016. Thank you. Here is one of the case I.D. from one of my calls 102449947 Starks
4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Good morning Kristie,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'd like to help address your concerns, please let me pull up your account and investigate further. I'll post back once I have any updates or additional questions.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Kristie,

Thank you for your patience. I credited your account the $76.73 and noted this in case 102518453. If you have any other concerns, please let me know here in the community so we can take care of you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

kristiesue36
New Poster

Thank you so much, Liz!
Liz

You're welcome, Kristie! Enjoy the rest of your week.

-Liz