Billing nightmare

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lljames76555
New Poster

Billing nightmare

On 2-23-17 I agreed to upgrade my HughesNet service. I have had HughesNet for 3 years with no problems. Ever since I agreed to the upgrade, I have been billed for my account plus another account in another city for someone I do not know. I only found out about this other account because I received an invoice in my name and address but the site location was their address. I have been in contact with HughesNet several times but always hit a brick wall in getting this resolved. I disputed this with my credit card but HughesNet sent back documents showing that I owed the money. But they also showed the info for the other account so they are aware that what I told them is true. I just can't get the charges credited to my account and charged to the other people. I am VERY frustrated!!! Now they have charged me an early termination fee of $400 because I told them to do what they had to to get my name off of the other account. And they have sent a box to the other address for return of equipment. What if they don't return the equipment??? Another $300 fee charged to me. This is a huge mess that I have been fighting since March!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hello lljames76555,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear what's happening, we certainly want to get to the bottom of this. I've already pulled up your account and see the other SAN in question from your case notes. Please let me dig into this further so we can sort this out. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you. I would appreciate your help

Hi lljames76555,

You're very welcome, we are going to get this resolved for you. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you for looking into this for me. It has been a big mess for several months