cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN NOT PAY MY BILL ON LINE ANY LONGER WHY??????????

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: CAN NOT PAY MY BILL ON LINE ANY LONGER WHY??????????

Thank you, Amanda.  I don't know why but I missed your reply from Thursday (3/9/2017).  I will give it a try again next month and let you know what happens.  Thanks for looking into it for me.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
norrisp46
New Poster

I just started with Hughes in November.  Every month something is wrong!!  You say you pay your bill online.  They didn't even give me that option.  My bill is automatically paid with my card.  I don't even get to see my bill.  This month my bill was more than last month, but I didn't know why.  Had to call them once again.  I don't want to be automattically charged.  I want to see my entire bill!!  This is nuts.  I didn't even know there was a 2 year requirement to keep this service.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@norrisp46

You may be able to be put on invoice billing if you call and ask them.  Conversely, you can start a new post in this section (myAccount and Billing) asking for the same.  Keep in mind that there is a $5 per month invoice billing fee.  

I signed up with HughesNet in Dec 2004, and invoice billing was an option given when signing up back then.  

With regard to seeing the breakdown of your invoice, you can sign in at the HughesNet MyAccount site, click on the "My Bill" tab, and view current or past invoices.  When viewing an invoice in the popup window, you can see a complete breakdown of it by scrolling to the bottom of the invoice and clicking on "View Site Details" on the bottom left.  This view will give you every aspect of your invoice.  You can then see what part has increased in price by comparing a current and past invoice.  

Also, I believe that the two year commitment is noted in the script that they read towards the end of your sales call that they ask if you agree to.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro