Hughesnet Community

CAN NOT PAY MY BILL ON LINE ANY LONGER WHY??????????

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
florek1
Freshman

CAN NOT PAY MY BILL ON LINE ANY LONGER WHY??????????

Ok so I have been paying my bill on line for 3 years with the same Master Card Debit Card with no problems.  Now for the last 3 months it will not except my card.  It is so frustrating to go pay your bill and it says your card is not excepted even though you have been paying it for 3 years with no problem.  Every time you Hughes changes something it screws up something.  SO I have to call Hughes and pay it over the phone.  I do not always have phone service.  Please every time I pay the bill they said it is going to be fixed by next month.   Well know Hughes the way I do I know that will never happen.  Nothing but trouble with Hughes but I live in a rural area and have no choice.  Please FIX THE PROB LEM
42 REPLIES 42
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@norrisp46

You may be able to be put on invoice billing if you call and ask them.  Conversely, you can start a new post in this section (myAccount and Billing) asking for the same.  Keep in mind that there is a $5 per month invoice billing fee.  

I signed up with HughesNet in Dec 2004, and invoice billing was an option given when signing up back then.  

With regard to seeing the breakdown of your invoice, you can sign in at the HughesNet MyAccount site, click on the "My Bill" tab, and view current or past invoices.  When viewing an invoice in the popup window, you can see a complete breakdown of it by scrolling to the bottom of the invoice and clicking on "View Site Details" on the bottom left.  This view will give you every aspect of your invoice.  You can then see what part has increased in price by comparing a current and past invoice.  

Also, I believe that the two year commitment is noted in the script that they read towards the end of your sales call that they ask if you agree to.