Hughesnet Community

Cancel service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Twhite10092

Cancel service

I have never had someone in customer service be so rude!  I will never go with hughesnet again!   I had frequent drop calls drop Internet so I went with a landline service instead with fiber optics. When I went to cancel Ivan Medina was a very rude would not prorate my cancellation told me that I had to wait out 25 days for my billing to be canceled.  Not to mention I was not aware of billing cycles and cancellations dates.  Then he tried to argue with me and said there was no manager I could speak to and this was it and nothing he can do not even thank you for being a loyal customer. 

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Unfortunately, the only way to cancel service is by calling the customer service number. But before you do that, please wait to see what the HughesNet reps on this site have to say. 

Remy

Twhite10092,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the HughesNet Community! I was unable to find the account connected to your Community profile, so please send a private message to this link, with your account number or phone number attached!

Thanks,

Remy

Remy

Twhite10092,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Remy