Hughesnet Community

Cannot view invoices again

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cuddlebug

Cannot view invoices again

So, I did exactly what Liz told me to do the last time I could not view my invoice.  I signed out and went to view only (in the view/pay box that comes up).  I typed in my SAN blah,blah,blah.  I just keep getting an error that says Hughes cannot find my account and please try typing in the correct info. etc.  I rechecked my typing, all is o.k. but cannot get past this error.  Any ideas?
18 REPLIES 18
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Did you capitalize the letters DSS ?
cuddlebug

yes Gwalk I did all that but it still puts up the same error.  Weird.  Thanks for helping out here
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

I just tried it and it works here.
Gremlins ?
cuddlebug

I think you hold a spell over my info Gwalk...I'll go and try right now and thanks again.
cuddlebug

Nope...same message again on this end.  Hey, maybe I DO have gremlins...

Home       About       Logout View/Pay My Bill Status Account not found. One or more inputs are incorrect. If you would like to view or pay your invoice please try again using valid values or log in to your account. If too many invalid attempts have been made, wait for 30 minutes. Contact Us    |     Privacy Policy
© 2003 - 2015 Hughes Network Systems, LLC. All Rights Reserved.  

I have redone my "input" a zillion times and I still cannot get into the invoice....dang it!
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

The thing has done that to me also ...
The only "question" that seems to work for me is .... what phone number is associated with the account.
cuddlebug

Tried that too, none of the different options worked
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Try it from this link:

http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/

cuddlebug

Nope...no luck there either Gwalk.  I do wish someone could address this issue because I need to be able to pay my bill online.  Thanks for all the help you are trying to give
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Hi Cuddlebug ,
Looks like you will have to wait for one of the Mods to dig a little deeper on this one.
cuddlebug

I wish someone would drop by soon...I'd like to get this one wrapped up.  I have tried answering any one of the questions they have and just continue to get the same error message.  Arrrrgh!
cuddlebug

Is Liz or someone like that around today?  I need to get this one off the list of issues.  Thanks
Liz

Good morning cuddlebug,

I'll try to reproduce what you're seeing.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi cuddlebug,

I'm able to go thru the one-time pay method and successfully move through both the view my invoice and pay my invoice options. 

I'll e-mail you what information I'm entering to progress through the first screen.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

cuddlebug

Liz, I have not received the email with this information in it yet.  Could you please resend it?  Thank You
Liz

Good morning cuddlebug,

I resent the e-mail and copied your Gmail account on it, so you should have a copy in both that and your HughesNet inboxes.

-Liz

cuddlebug

These are the exact steps I took before Liz.  It doesn't matter now anyway.  It appears to have been a glitch that corrected itself, but others had the same issue as this.  My concern is that in the future, this "glitch" not disable my ability to see my Hughes invoice since I don't use auto pay as you know.  Thanks for your help and to Gwalk also
Liz

Hi cuddlebug, 

I'm glad you're able to see your invoice now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to take care of all this while logged into the Support Center, this is on our road map of improvements, however I have no time frame for when this will be addressed. Please don't hesitate to drop us a line here if you run in to the same experience.

Thanks,
Liz