Charges😡

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosa2
New Poster

Charges😡

Woman SadI have paid $120 before January now there's an outstanding bill for $62 and some change for January where are the charges coming from I should have fell at my first man and not even entertained the services why do I say that because when I paid a deposit for the installation I realized that I was going to be out of town so I called and let them know that I was not going to be home for the installation I actually said give me my money back and I will call when I return  they said that they could not give me my money back but they can just hold it and I can call and make an appointment when I return . So December I end up paying $120 ahead of time before due date, now in January I have a bill of $62 and some change why is that? And then it states that it's past due it needs to be paid before January 12  I'm not understanding what the **bleep** is going on if it was not for my mother needing to use the Internet for work I would have just completely cancel the service

E12A0906-6224-4A0D-ACFF-0732E28B190C.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Rosa2, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I hope maratsade helped show you how to check your bill. For more details on viewing and understanding your bill, check this out.

The $120 only covered the cost of the tokens, the remaining $62 is your regular service fee and taxes. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Are you able to access your account from this site? You can click on My Account at the top and then go to My Bill. It should show you what the charges are for. 

Liz

Good morning Rosa2, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I hope maratsade helped show you how to check your bill. For more details on viewing and understanding your bill, check this out.

The $120 only covered the cost of the tokens, the remaining $62 is your regular service fee and taxes. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!