Closed account and still receiving bills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mommaj83
New Poster

Closed account and still receiving bills

My account was suppose to be closed and I am not suppose to get anymore bills. I havd had so much trouble trying to get this resolved. It's been since February and it's still happening. I called again on 5/11/20 and thought it was took care of and now I have recieved another bill from your credit department saying I owe 43.28. I thought my issue was resolved and Its not. I got a case number the day I called 129351905. I don't live at the 496 D Jones Road residence anymore someone else lives there now. We have another internet company now. Please stop sending me bills.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You're in the right place to get this resolved. The official HughesNet reps on this site are here M-F during business hours, and they can look into this for you.  Because it's a holiday weekend, I'm not sure if they're working today, so you may need to wait until next week to hear back.  

mommaj83 wrote:
My account was suppose to be closed and I am not suppose to get anymore bills. I havd had so much trouble trying to get this resolved. It's been since February and it's still happening. I called again on 5/11/20 and thought it was took care of and now I have recieved another bill from your credit department saying I owe 43.28. I thought my issue was resolved and Its not. I got a case number the day I called 129351905. I don't live at the 496 D Jones Road residence anymore someone else lives there now. We have another internet company now. Please stop sending me bills.

Remy

mommaj,

We see it's your first post here, we're glad you've found the community! It seems you discussed with a chat agent on 5/11 that you needed to call in to our Account Management team to process the cancellation fully, which wasn't done. You then reached out again on 6/2, where the agent offered to help you and your billing instead of outright cancelling, which you accepted. On 7/3 you chatted our team again, which isn't able to proceed cancellation of accounts. Please call in at 1-866-347-3292 if you would like to cancel your account.

Thanks,

Remy

Remy

mommaj83,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Remy