Hughesnet Community

Complete scam

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pam36507

Complete scam

Hughes net makes all there money on early cancellation fees. I don't even think they are a real internet provider AOL dial up from the 90s was fatser
7 REPLIES 7
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Pam36507

I'm sure their one million plus customers, many of whom have had HughesNet for years, would disagree. 

They make more money from a customer over the course of their two year contract than from any Early Termination Fee, so there goes that nonsense.  

If you need help with something please post in the appropriate section for the issue.  

maratsade

"Hughes net makes all there money on early cancellation fees."

May want to brush up on your math, as you're so completely wrong you should be embarrassed.  

"I don't even think they are a real internet provider"

You're right. They are actually a shoe repair system that masquerades as an internet provider.  

"AOL dial up from the 90s was fatser"

Once again you're embarrassing yourself with your ignorance of numbers. 

This is a tech support site, not a rant site.  If you would like tech or account support, post under the Tech Support or MyAccount sections.  If you're here to rant, you're wasting your time. 

GabeU

@maratsade wrote: 

"I don't even think they are a real internet provider"

You're right. They are actually a shoe repair system that masquerades as an internet provider.    

giphy.gif

Liz

Hi Pam, do you need help with anything?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Gagagirl88

I agree with this, it's the worst internet I've had.
maratsade

And what are you doing to improve the situation? Unproductive commentary doesn't help.   If you need tech support, create your own thread under tech support and work with the admins to resolve your issues.  Be proactive. 

Liz

Hi Pam,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you. This community is here to help those who need it.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!