DOUBLE BILLED FOR 2 YRS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
POdinNH
New Poster

DOUBLE BILLED FOR 2 YRS

Well stupid me for not paying to close attention to a company that was getting great reviews at the time. 

Let me tell you all of my story.

Finally the month of August is almost over, its been 2 yrs. of **bleep** w/this company. So many warning signs that I foolishly missed or ignored. I will take the blame for me not babysitting my bill every month. Thats why you go paperless right> besides saving a tree.

So that it is so much more convenient and efficient. Let's start from the begining.

We signed up for Direct tv package PHONE and Internet included. BUT you have to pay HUGHES separatly they said. OK no problem.

I am just going to cut to the end of story. ALL this time 24 MONTHS I have been paying Direct Tv and AT&T which they partner with 29.95 a MONTH. AND PAYING HUGHES NET FOR VOICE 29.95.......WHY HOW STUPID I WAS TO TRUST HUGHES NET.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST EVER. I WAS CONVENIENTLY DISCONNECTED TWICE AS SOON AS I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR.

SO now that I have told my story. WhAT DOES EVERYONE THINK. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE??

There is so much more to my story w/this co. but I am too upset to type anymore, I will add to the story tomorrow, I hope this does not get buried.

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This won't get buried -- a Hughesnet person will look into this for you (probably tomorrow) and see what's going on.  

This is not a social media site, so asking what other people think is not appropriate here. This is a tech support site, and you will get tech and account support.  Give people a chance to check your account and get back to you. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@POdinNH wrote:

ALL this time 24 MONTHS I have been paying Direct Tv and AT&T which they partner with 29.95 a MONTH. AND PAYING HUGHES NET FOR VOICE 29.95.......WHY HOW STUPID I WAS TO TRUST HUGHES NET. 

Why are you blaming HughesNet when it's DirecTV that's apparently charging you for something that HughesNet charges you for?  The bills are always separate when bundling.  You pay your DirecTV bill for DirecTV and your HughesNet bill for HughesNet.  DirecTV was charging you for something they shouldn't have been charging you for, not HughesNet.   Your anger should be with DirecTV, who is also the entity that should be dealing with this issue.  

On a side note, regardless of whether it's bleeped, please refrain from using foul language here.  It's wholly unnecessary.