Data Token Special

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prsmart
Sophomore

Data Token Special

I want to purchase more tokens during this sale, and thought I did already. However, even though I went to site, and said to purchase, as of now I have not gotten any more tokens. I know it takes a few days to receive the bonus amounts, but when I'd bought before I could at least see I did get some more so that I knew I had gotten them purchased. I can't find any way to verify if my purchase did go through. Is there a way?

I want to be sure I get them purchased during promo, but don't want to do it again if the purchase went through.

Thanks for any assistance with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You can always go to http://192.168.0.1/#!/usage and see if you have more tokens than you had before the purchase. When you purchase tokens, you get them within 5 or so minutes. The extra ones from the promo you get about 5 business days or so after the purchase. If you don't get the extras after 5 business days, the reps here can look into that. You won't lose the tokens. 

It's been a while since I purchased tokens so I don't remember if you get a notification that you purchased them or not. I don't think you do. 

You can also see how many tokens you have by clicking "Overview" at the top of the community pages.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade

You can always go to http://192.168.0.1/#!/usage and see if you have more tokens than you had before the purchase. When you purchase tokens, you get them within 5 or so minutes. The extra ones from the promo you get about 5 business days or so after the purchase. If you don't get the extras after 5 business days, the reps here can look into that. You won't lose the tokens. 

It's been a while since I purchased tokens so I don't remember if you get a notification that you purchased them or not. I don't think you do. 

You can also see how many tokens you have by clicking "Overview" at the top of the community pages.

Thanks-I was able to verify the token wasn't showing up from my attempted purchase, and now have it done.

maratsade

Cool. Glad it finally worked for you.