Data token special

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christy
New Poster

Data token special

I just bought some data tokens and all that is showing up is the amount I purchased, not the bonus special for this week. Did I do something wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Just wait a bit; they'll show up.  I bought tokens during this sale and got the extra ones 4 days later (EDIT: I have bought tokens via these sales at least 3 times now, and it works just fine every time). They also send an email letting you know that the extra tokens have been applied. 

@Christy wrote:

I just bought some data tokens and all that is showing up is the amount I purchased, not the bonus special for this week. Did I do something wrong?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU

@Christy 

It can take a few days for the bonus tokens to show.  

maratsade

Just wait a bit; they'll show up.  I bought tokens during this sale and got the extra ones 4 days later (EDIT: I have bought tokens via these sales at least 3 times now, and it works just fine every time). They also send an email letting you know that the extra tokens have been applied. 

@Christy wrote: