Down & out over account lockdown #2

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
civildefense
New Poster

Down & out over account lockdown #2

I am experiencing the same error the same lack of support and the same issue as the original poster of this issue in the thread of the same title.

I am a dual citizen and apparently they will ban you account if you use your credit card internationally, IF you call them they will take your number say your issue is important to you then say they will call you in 5 business days and never contact you. I have been scheduled for a callback 5 times and 5 times i have not recieve one. escalation after exacaltion never a callback.

So for a month during covid i have absolutely no internet and ho hope to get this fixed. 

Account Number (SAN):[edited to protect privacy]

Aparently they ban you for ""using 3 credit cards in a 12 month period that are in different names from different countries." \(Identity Theft Multiple Countries:I92)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning civildefense,

Thank you for posting and including that last bit in your post. You are correct, we lock accounts if that many different credit cards are used within a year for security reasons.

Let me get this case over to our corporate team which handles these sorts of issues to address. Please private message me your name, phone number, and e-mail address so that I can give it to that department. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning civildefense,

Thank you for posting and including that last bit in your post. You are correct, we lock accounts if that many different credit cards are used within a year for security reasons.

Let me get this case over to our corporate team which handles these sorts of issues to address. Please private message me your name, phone number, and e-mail address so that I can give it to that department. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!