EBB

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babylove1983
New Poster

EBB

Hughes net customer services keeps telling me they need a representative id# to set it up on my account. I called the customer service for ebb and they said they have no idea what they are talking about and that the only number they should need is the application approval number. I have given that number to them and they said that isn't it. I'm at a loss of what to do. Can anyone tell me what to do from here?

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Your best bet is to wait until the HughesNet reps on this site reply to you. They may be able to see what the issue is and you can go on from there.  The reps are here M-F during business hours. 

OK thank you for replying 🙂

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You're welcome, and I hope this gets resolved for you this coming week. 

@Babylove1983 wrote:

OK thank you for replying 🙂

Liz

Good morning Babylove1983,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm so sorry for the confusion, I know this whole process is not the easiest but I hope to clarify this part for you.

The representative ID# is not mandatory for this process. IF you had a government representative help you with your application at getemergencybroadband.org, then yes, we need that representative's ID#. However, if you had no assistance from a rep, that's OK, our agent should have selected the "NO" option for whether you had help, when following our own process.

Feel free to reach out again if you have other questions.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!