ETF Cost

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soutowifi
New Poster

ETF Cost

Hi, I am just trying to figure out what my ETF would be if I canceled services this month. I started with Gen4 in July of 2016, I upgraded to Gen5 in November of 2017. I've read that there is the $400 fee that drops $15 a month after a certain period but with upgrading to the Gen5 I want to know exactly where I am at in my contract. I spoke a couple months ago(I think) to someone on the phone and they said my contract ends in September of 2019, I don't know if they gave me the amount I would need to pay for an ETF. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sarah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Sarah, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and see that your current commitment end date is 10/25/2019. So if you were to cancel now, during this billing cycle (ending on the 25th), the ETF would be $325.00. Hope that helps!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi Sarah, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and see that your current commitment end date is 10/25/2019. So if you were to cancel now, during this billing cycle (ending on the 25th), the ETF would be $325.00. Hope that helps!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Liz,

That is exactly what I was needing to know. Thank you so much!

Sarah

You're welcome, Sarah!