Hughesnet Community

Early termination fee for moving out of service area!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amber

Early termination fee for moving out of service area!

After being a loyal hughes net customer for 4 years, I was charged an early termination fee after my husband was sent to Japan!!!!!  I sent his employment verification numerous times.  I have faxed and refaxed and had my mother fax, I don't have access to fax in Okinawa, emailed and chatted about this to no end.  Is there something more I can do?  I don't understand this! 
12 REPLIES 12
Amber

first case number is 43469670.
Amber

Is there another way to send his employment verification to have this reversed.  I even paid out of pocket to have all equipment shipped back to Hughes Net via priority mail before I departed because the person who processed the early termination processed it as a "regular termination" and the box to return equipment would not arrive at my home until after I was in Okinawa.  Is there any solution to this bizarre occurrence?

Warren
Alum

Hello Amber,

Thanks for the post and case number. I was able to pull up your account successfully.
Let me see if I can help you here.

First, can you send the deployment verification to:

communitysupport@hughes.com  

Attn: Warren

We look forward to the email and will respond once verification is complete. Thanks for your patience.

- Warren
Warren
Alum

Amber,

I see that your case has been recently rectified. Sorry for the confusion, but we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

- Warren
Jennie Beckett

Amber, I think going to Japan with my grandson is ridiculous. When he gets legal age he will know his family and his real father. He does have a right to know who loves and misses him so much. I have saved everything to show him we have always cared for him and wanted to see him.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Say what?
Jennie Beckett

I am commenting on my ex daughter n laws post. I am concerned about my grandson thank you!
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Thank you, that explains it.
What better place to post family issues!  
Jennie Beckett

Hey amber 🙂 tell Jackson we love him and miss him ok?
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
Jennie Beckett

Scott, I am aware of that. I am sorry this is the only way I could tell my grandson that I haven't seen since he was 2 1/2 years old that we love and miss him. Sorry for any inconvience on posting to her issue. I am desperate for her to read the conversation because they moved to Japan. Sorry just a concerned and caring grandmother.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Charles, I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek in my last reply to her, guess she didn't get it.