cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Advanced Tutor

Email

This post is for HN Mods Only. No other need to reply.

I would like someone to check my Email account, there should only be two email address. I noticed there are two email addresses that I did not create.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Email

Hi Reggie,

Thanks for the PM'd info. This should be addressed now, please check and let me know.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Good morning Reggie,

Thanks for reaching out, I'll have a look at it.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

OK, I see what you mean. Can you please private message me YOUR two email addresses, and then note the e-mail addresses that don't belong to you? I want to be sure we leave your e-mail addresses alone.

Hi Reggie,

Thanks for the PM'd info. This should be addressed now, please check and let me know.

View solution in original post

Good morning Reggie,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.