cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme frustration with Hughesnet customer service

Re: Extreme frustration with Hughesnet customer service

Good morning Wally, 

I am aware and understand your frustration, I'm also awaiting an update from the engineers. I pinged them Wednesday and am still waiting. I will let you know once I hear any news.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Liz, another week has gone by with no update.

The problem still exists.

Wally Estes

Good morning Wally,

Thank you for your update. We're still bugging the engineers for updates. I'll let you know when we get any.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Wally,

No update on the original ticket to address the error. I've submitted a new ticket to see if a workaround can be implemented in the interim. I'll post back once I have any updates to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Thank you Liz.

You're welcome, Wally. I'm hoping this added pressure on our engineers will get something done faster.

Thanks,
Liz

I feel your pain
We did a relocation of service and from day one it quit working. I begged for help. Left messages. Spoke to support 9 times. Advanced support 5 times. Was told lies repeatedly. Continued to be charged for 3 months for no service. I found the perfect solution. Drop them like a bad habit and do without until something else comes along. I tried to get help but they dont care about anyone.
Highlighted
New Poster

I have been having the same Invalid OpenID error since I had my initial Netgen5 install months ago.  I can't log in to see my Bill or Usage stats.  

Vincent Meiste

Professor

Vince, you may want to start your own topic about your issue. This would make your topic more visible than if you piggyback on an existing topic.

Good morning,

In this case, I'm just adding any new complaints about the OID error to the existing ticket, so no need to create a new thread. However, anyone with concerns other than the OpenID error should create a new thread.

Thanks,
Liz