cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GETTING YOUR DISH OFF MY ROOF

Re: GETTING YOUR DISH OFF MY ROOF

The tech is there solely to de-install the equipment so you can ship it back to us. Here are instructions on sending back the required components:
http://customer.kb.hughesnet.com/Documents/1039586-0001v2_b.pdf

The box we're sending you to return equipment will come with a pre-paid label.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Thanks I saved the link to my computer so I will be able to find it easier

Well LIz, I have been up since 7:30 this morning so that I would not miss the tech coming out. It is now 11:47 (our time) and no one has shown up yet.

Alice

I can tell you that Liz was not pulling your chain when she told you she had arranged to have the tech out there between 8 & 11. Liz is good about taking care of things like this. Either the tech has been delayed or he blew you and Liz off. I hope he is just delayed, but understand that Liz can only set the appointment, she has no way to control the tech's actions.

Besides, she would never lie to a Cubs fan, I would scold her... LOL

I'm sure Liz will check on what happened and get back to you. Sorry to hear about all the inconvenience.

well Mordacious that coming from an "apparent" railroader lol idk if I should believe you or not. lmao my husband was also a railroader 

Not just a former railroader, I worked for the SOO Line in Schiller Park, IL, but also a Cubs fan... born and raised in the Chicago area. Retired to NC

I've seen Liz and the other Reps here take care of customers and they do a very good job. With one hand on the Cubs emblem and the other on the whistle cord I can swear that Liz did the best she could for you.

If I were still in the area I would come and take that down for you myself.

my husband is also a Chicago native born and raised, and retired from 40 yrs of railroad.
Highlighted

Hi Alice,

I do apologize for this inconvenience, I know your time is important. I don't know what happened, but the dispatch did not appear in our system. Fortunately, this gives us the opportunity to give our tech specific instructions, with regards to your case, from our installation group here at corporate. After I escalated your concern about roof damage, the installation group suggested that the tech also de-install the tri-mast on your roof and re-caulk the existing holes, at no cost to you. I've requested that they set up a new dispatch with their specific instructions to the tech. Once I have the appointment time, I will let you know.

Thank you,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Thanks Liz I appreciate it

OK, our install group created a service order for the de-install, and the dealer will reach out to you to schedule the appointment. Please let us know how it goes.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz