cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GETTING YOUR DISH OFF MY ROOF

Re: GETTING YOUR DISH OFF MY ROOF

Good morning Alice, 

Thank you for the update, glad to hear the tech made it out there to de-install your equipment. As for the return kit, it can take up to 10 business days from the cancellation date to arrive. If you have any concern with that, just let me know.

If you have further concerns about damages, you may want to file a claim through your homeowner’s insurance.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Is there anyway you can tell me who our installer was?
thanks

Good morning Alice, 

The tech who de-installed your equipment is Kevin F. from United Satellite (877) 438-3929.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted

Liz, 
I got his name, he was really nice and very helpful. I was wondering if there is anyway you can tell me who it was that put the dish on the roof the first time. My insurance company wants to know. thanks 
Alice 

Hi Alice, 

The system indicates that Kevin is the same tech who installed your dish in January of 2014.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Liz, 
thanks,  he was kinda rude when he put it up but nice when he took it down. Would not have thought it was the same person. 

You're welcome, Alice. I'm sorry to hear that. Glad he did a better job this last visit. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz