Hughesnet Community

Where is my new equipment?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rogersroostus

Where is my new equipment?

I received an email last week saying my equipment needed to be updated and would I accept the new equipment.  Where is the equipment?? Was this a legitimate email sent from HughesNet?  Also, my service has sucked for at least 2 weeks, will I be reimbursed for the inconvenience?  Right now some of your competitors are starting to look pretty good.  Somebody, Please Help!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Roger,

Thanks for posting, could you please forward that email to us at communitysupport@hughes.com so we can verify its legitimacy?

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Roger, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you, nor did we get the requested e-mail. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!