Hughesnet Community

GETTING YOUR DISH OFF MY ROOF

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alice Bowman

GETTING YOUR DISH OFF MY ROOF

We canceled our service and was told we would get a box to package everything back up in and we have not received it as of yet. Also we were told that we had to climb up on our roof to take the dish down to send it back. My husband and I are both disabled and  not able to climb on the roof. Now when this dish was installed the young guy who put it up there put it in a very precarious place, we don't want to ask someone else to take it down due to risk of them falling off our roof. We were told by Hughes net they would charge us something like $125, to come out and take it down. That is INSANE, your person put it there, I think you do this to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. 
46 REPLIES 46
Liz

Good morning Alice, 

The tech who de-installed your equipment is Kevin F. from United Satellite (877) 438-3929.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Alice Bowman

Liz, 
I got his name, he was really nice and very helpful. I was wondering if there is anyway you can tell me who it was that put the dish on the roof the first time. My insurance company wants to know. thanks 
Alice 
Liz

Hi Alice, 

The system indicates that Kevin is the same tech who installed your dish in January of 2014.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Alice Bowman

Liz, 
thanks,  he was kinda rude when he put it up but nice when he took it down. Would not have thought it was the same person. 
Liz

You're welcome, Alice. I'm sorry to hear that. Glad he did a better job this last visit. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,
Liz