Hughesnet Community

H/N Reps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
989Carolyns

H/N Reps

I find it very frustrating when you call and tell them the issue they say "oh, we've noted your account (waiving early termination fee).  Then you call back and you get somebody totally different and you have to explain all over again is more than frustrating.  Only to find out that NO ONE MADE A NOTATION.  Our problem is that HN phone is not compatible with our ADT Alarm system.  My husband called one of those third parties and got a bundle  and they told him it would work but it doesn't.  Now in order for me to terminate, I have to pay $180.00.  My god, they get you one way or another.  The DISH and H/N is not the best service.  I so, so regret it.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I imagine that's got to be very frustrating.  Though it's possible a rep will reply to you here, I think your post will get more attention (and sooner) if you  repost it under My Account and Billing, as this area where you posted is not for account help, and your issue is not  with this online support community itself (which is what this section is for) but with phone customer service. 

Edit:  Thanks to whoever moved the post to the right area.  🙂

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

I find it very frustrating when you call and tell them the issue they say "oh, we've noted your account (waiving early termination fee).  Then you call back and you get somebody totally different and you have to explain all over again is more than frustrating.  Only to find out that NO ONE MADE A NOTATION.  Our problem is that HN phone is not compatible with our ADT Alarm system.  My husband called one of those third parties and got a bundle  and they told him it would work but it doesn't.  Now in order for me to terminate, I have to pay $180.00.  My god, they get you one way or another.  The DISH and H/N is not the best service.  I so, so regret it.

Brooke
Alum

Hi 989Carolyns, I pulled up your account to review the notes regarding the early termination fee being waived. I did not see any notation regarding that, however I requested to have the call reviewed. Sadly, the call could not be found in our system. So what I'm going to do is create a case # you can use as a reference for the next time you call in to cancel your voice services. 

Your case number is 114364641

I hope this helps out!

-Brooke

Brooke
Alum

Hi, I hope your issue got resolved since we haven't heard from you. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Hope you have a great day!

-Brooke