Hughesnet Community

HT1000 to HT1100

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justin.loper

HT1000 to HT1100

Hello, I am looking to upgrade from my current HT1000 to the HT1100. My serial is B1 0005266627 AD . If someone could assist me any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Justin
6 REPLIES 6
luci2sweet

Justin, you need to call HughesNet and let them know you want to upgrade, the HT1100 is a new modem, you can't just upgrade/update  the HT1000.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Actually when one of the representatives sees this in the morning they will probably ship one out.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
Liz

Good morning Justin,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We got you covered. I'll have a HT1100 sent to you and you can use the same box to return your old HT1000. The return label is in the pouch on the outside. Feel free to come back to the community if you have further concerns.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

justin.loper

Everyone, thank you for your responses & also thank you Liz for your help. I look forward to receiving it as well as helping others in the community.

Regards,
Justin 
Liz

You're welcome, Justin. Glad to have another valuable source of knowledge in the community! 🙂

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!