Harvey Evacuees Need More Data

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pramoin
New Poster

Harvey Evacuees Need More Data

I have 15 evacuees at my house who needed data while evacuated for last 5 days from Harvey.. will HUGHESNET be extending data usage for free for us.. down to 32% and have 15 days left on my bill
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Pramoin,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. You are amazing for helping out; we certainly can lend you a hand as well. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Interesting question.  

Liz

Hi Pramoin,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. You are amazing for helping out; we certainly can lend you a hand as well. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Sorry i cant see any link in right hand corner to see pm from you

No envelope icon?

In any case, try this link, should take you to your PM inbox: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

-Liz

Liz, I still have no tokens anywhere.. i was using my iPhone to see my pm inbox but now I have logged in using my laptop, and still no tokens?.. i dont know where they are suppose to show up at.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Open the modems SCC at 192.168.0.1

There you will see your remaining Anytime Bytes, Bonus Bytes and Token Bytes Available.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Pramoin wrote:
Liz, I still have no tokens anywhere.. i was using my iPhone to see my pm inbox but now I have logged in using my laptop, and still no tokens?.. i dont know where they are suppose to show up at.

Remember, also, that Token Bytes are only utilized when the data in the given time period is exhausted.  The Token Bytes also roll over, so if you don't utilize all, or any, of the Token Bytes, what you have remaining will stay with you to utilize at a later time.    

8AM - 2AM  Service Plan data, then Token Bytes.

2AM - 8AM Bonus Zone data, then Service Plan data, then Token Bytes.  

Good morning Pramoin,

I sent you data tokens which need to be activated. To activate, you do so via the Support Center > Usage > Buy Tokens > Click Use:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Alternately you can do this via the Usage Meter, click on the Buy Tokens button to get the same window as above. Let me know if you have additional questions.