Hughesnet Community

Has anyone had trouble getting there rebate? I put 300.00 deposite and told i would get most of it back.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cldjmcbee709

Has anyone had trouble getting there rebate? I put 300.00 deposite and told i would get most of it back.

rebate
8 REPLIES 8
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

Anyone who pays $300 upfront ($299) is not paying a deposit. You did, instead, elect to purchase the equipment and pay for the install under the purchase option in lieu of paying an additional $9.99/mo. lease payment under the lease option. There was already an upfront discount of $100 applied to the normal purchase price of $399.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
cldjmcbee709

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Has anyone had trouble getting there rebate? I put 300.00 deposite and told i wou....

rebate
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

I should add, you can get some/all of your purchase back. It will take you 30 months to recoup your upfront purchase money by not paying the $9.99 lease fee. Or, after your 24-month contract is up, you may be able to sell some of the equipment you purchased to recover part of your purchase money (unfortunately, not very much since there is virtually no market for used satellite Internet gear).
Liz

Hi cldjmcbee709,

Welcome and thanks for posting, we can help steer you in the right direction. I pulled up your account and see that you did receive a rebate code. Use that code, located in your second bill (the first one to have any charges on it), to get details on how to get your rebate:
http://rebate.hughesnet.com

If you have additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

Liz, please clarify, is he/she indeed on a residential purchase plan?
Liz

Hi Alan,

Looks like there's a rebate available for purchase customers that fit a certain criteria.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

Thanks, good to know.
Liz

You're welcome!

-Liz